Thursday, November 27, 2008

DEDICATION TO MY CAR

i love my car. we have a love hate relationship but as of today its not only thanks giving but its my 3 year anniversary with my car on nov 30 HOLLA my only long term relationship

THIS PURPOSE IS FOR MY MEMORY ONLY its hard to keep up with my car mods but i have to list them out just incase i forget what i have. i already forgot how many exact miles are on my new motor.... but im guessing 11k @ 91k (chassis)

Mods:
'04 fully rebuilt wrx motor
some catless uppipe
stage 2 tune
'97 jdm subaru sti v6 RA tranny
21-23mm cusco adjustable rear sway bars
whiteline rear end links
megan street coilovers
04 subaru legacy gt front and rear rotors
04 subaru legacy gt front calipers

soon to come (verysoon):
APS full turboback system
whiteline 27mm front sway bar
whiteline adjustable front end links
some brand unequal length headers

other than that have a nice thanksgiving ya'll and dont forget to be thankful

No comments: