Tuesday, November 18, 2008

alright guys an update on life...

so as most of you guys know i dont blog much you know doesn't hurt to write some thoughts of feelings down in a time of need how gay i guess ill start with the things that are not so interesting ie, school i am 95% confident i could get into most of the major UCs excluding berkeley and ucla because its just too crazy man but other than that unless i fuck up big time on my essays and grades ....lets just hope that doesnt happen. well that sums it up about school besides the fact that this fall quarter is the busiest quarter of doom 22 units is crazy man but i mean with effort anything could happen right? :]

eh deepest shit ive written about ever.

as most of you know i am not in a relationship at the moment i dont know how im suppose to feel. honestly its a bunch of mixed feelings like i miss her, yet i dont really, but i think i do? sometimes i just want someone to sit on my bed doing their homework and occasionally i would annoy her about where to eat or if shes hungry or what does she think about this or that.. yea i miss that T_T but i guess roy huang is back on the market HAHA i know stupid right but i mean my options arent even opened, most of my closer friends know that i tried to holla but i failed i dont believe in the retry button but i just wanted to get to know her and stuff all i know is that she's beautiful, she has a beautiful last name, she has a beautiful face, damn she could be my queen damnit...LOL im kidding im not that infatuated but i consider myself lonely because i dont really have a person to open up to i cant picture myself in another relationship for a long time since ive been through ups and downs smiles and frowns it just takes too much energy from me. damn i just want to be comfortable..again.. it kills me damnit i guess to sum it all up i mean i dont regret being with the person it just i predicted this would happen, why did i even try bleh so most of the questions i get are; would you ever get back with her? the answer is i really dont know i have feelings for her in the back of my mind like i wouldnt mind...but part of me just says no because shes just a complete opposite from me i know thanks for the compliments guys like oh you were the best boyfriend blah balh and all that other stuff :] it boosts my self confidence when someone says that to me HAHAA gay oh well roy is currently on the prowl and takes no prisoners! HAHAHAHAHA

ive found myself in a money spending mood lately even with our economy in the shits another 350 spent on two jackets another 600 spent on car with more plans to come...any one want to go to tahoe in the winter time? oh by the way im almost 20....the teasing age i need to get out of my cave damnit

till next time....

-roy

ps. this song is off the heezy fohsheezy kero one feat myk - wake up

"cause every morning is a new day,
a new start for true hearts, to grow into change,
e-volve, as i follow the sun, i always keep in mind where my story begun"

No comments: