Tuesday, April 22, 2008

dentistry...bulllllllshit

yes, i know i have just conformed to the persuasion of the people who have been itching for me to get one of these things. i know, i know i do not write professional so i guess you guys just have to deal with my daily rants and bullshit that usually go on in my life. i had so much to write about ever since i just signed up for this account, but with all the features buttons and the customization i just...drew a blank when i actually reached the final step. well the least i could do is just tell you how my life has been so far...just from today though. today i got a fucking double whammy in the fucking dome. yea i know if you cannot tell from my constant swearing, im mad. lately my teeth has been hurting for the past 2 weeks ive been taking advil almost everyday to ease the pain when i sleep go to work, school, etc so today after the 2 weeks of pain i decide to see my dentist which i havent seen in 2 years. i know right long time? well i dont like people who tell me what's wrong with me that's just how i am. after all the basic cleaning about how dirty my teeth are and all the stupid prolonged xrays that they have to take of my teeth. dr fuster brings out the first half of the bad news..around 3-4 years ago i pulled out my wisdom teeth with no problem, but then again i found out that it was 2 out of the 4 wisdom teeth that was pulled in my head i was like "no fucking way" why cant they just do it at the same time so that explains the sharp pain in my lower left gum so i have to prepare myself to see a damn oral surgeon which leads on to damn chipmunk cheeks that means i have to be a caveman for a whole week but that wasnt the end of it. i have a pain in my top cavity also so she starts knocking on it with a tooth hammer saying that we have to pull the nerve out..i think to myself..."pull the nerve out... doesnt that mean a god damn root canal?!" yea thanks vu, radiant for jinxing the hell out of me but that ones not forsure yet, but its still like getting kicked in the nuts...not once..not three times... but twice and im pretty sure i would be rolling on the floor crying my ass off after the first kick. later that news just makes my whole day suck and if my whole day sucks im pretty sure tomorrows going to suck because im just going to be thinking about today anyway i have couple of midterms this week and next week gotta get my study on later brosephs

No comments: